Thursday, March 09, 2006

MY CAMERA WORKS!!!!



My camera dried out enough and not only does it work, but I was able to retrieve the pictures that I took before I dropped it.

Below you will find a selection of my pictures I took before the drop, not that exciting, and some that I have stolen from a friend. There are more coming from another friend, even some with me in them, but he is slow to act. So here are several pictures and there will be more to come.

I am leaving for Canberra for two days and therefore you should all be happy to know I will be making my weekly update on Sunday, this time with pictures from Canberra hopefully.

Some people requested proof that I have made friends here. This is (left to right) Paulina, Katie and Brian.


A View from the hike



Rain Forest




More Rain Forest



Waterfall in Rain Forest



A Shot down a sharp canyon



(Front to back) Rachel, Emily, Marian, Michelle, Whitney and Jesse


Another shot of the rain forest



A sign that I obviously only took a picture of and did not read (Notice the rocks can be slippery part, I feel a few minutes later)

And this is the last photo that was taken on my camera before the drop

Me right after I fell/dropped my camera

Katie, Scott, Paulina, Brian on the Rain Forest Hike

More Rain Forest

View of the Grand Canyon from Evan's Lookout

Blue Mountain Valley from the Flyway Gondola. Three Sisters are on the left hand side.


Blue Mountain Valley

Three Sisters

Blue Mountain Valley


Group photo after rock climbing.
(Individual rock climbing pictures will be coming soon)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the camara survived. The canyon looks amazing. Are you in the group picture? I couldn't find you. I hope you are enjoying your shorts and t-shirt while we freeze over here!!!!

3/10/2006 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I figured out how to post a comment. This is your brother and if I post as "anonymous" I don't have to sign login with a password. By the way, UCONN and GW men lost today in their conference tournaments...

3/10/2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home