Monday, February 27, 2006

Pre Departure


Hello Everyone;

I am only a day away from leaving for Australia so I wanted to send you all some information before I leave. I will have this e-mail address the whole time if anyone wants to write and below you will find my mailing address and my cell phone number while in Australia (not relevant for most of you).

Over the six months I will try and send periodic updates of my traveling accompanied by photos. If you want to be taken off the mailing list at anytime, just let me know.

Also, in case anyone was wondering the time difference between the East Coast of the US and Sydney is 15 hours ahead. That means if it is 10:00PM on a Monday night in New York City that it is 1:00PM on a Tuesday afternoon in Sydney; Melbourne and Brisbane are in the same time zone. However, New Zealand is even further away and thus is 17 hours ahead and it would
be 3:00PM on that same Tuesday afternoon. Hope you all got that.

I hope to hear from all of you and my best wishes while I am gone (I will be back in the US [Hawaii] on July 25th, but back in Hamden on August 14th). Also, I will keep the same cell phone number once I am back in the US in August.


Have a great six months.


Jonathan Schaefer



Mailing Address:

Jonathan Schaefer

St John's College

8a Missenden Rd

Camperdown, NSW 2050

AUSTRALIA




Cell phone number: 0433613788

To call from the U.S., dial:


011-61-433613788

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

3/21/2006 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home