Friday, March 03, 2006

First Weekend Trip!


Just wanted to post that I am about to leave for the weekend to go to the Blue Mountains (just West of Sydney) with my program for an 'Adventure Weekend.' Therefore I will most likely be posting my next long message on Sunday after I return.

Things are going well here. I am just finishing up O-Week (Orientation) and at St. John's that is more an 'initiation' of sorts, for lack of a better word. So I have been getting to know all the Freshers (First years at St. John's) and there are heaps of great people staying at St. John's this year. So it looks to be a great place to live and great semester.

I will hopefully be writing more and posting some pictures once I return from my weekend trip.

Hope all is well.

Jon


Here are some quick photos to hold you over. More will be coming.


Tropfest before the films started


These are a bunch of our Freshers in The Dail (the pub that we own in our College). They are having a singing contest (more a noise contest) with the Sancta Sophia girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home