Monday, February 27, 2006

Welcome!

Below you will find a copy of the main e-mails that I have sent out so far. As well you will find at the bottom of the last two postings several pictures. You can click on the pictures to make them appear in a full screen format. As well you may save them to your computer and print them out if you so desire (mostly for my family).

I think that I will post all of my messages on here from now on and just send a short e-mail out to everyone when a large posting goes up. If you would rather recieve the messages in e-mail format please let me know and I will send them to you that way (however you won't get any pictures).

And don't be discouraged by the apparent length of the postings; I know my e-mails were long but this just makes them look even longer.

Hope all is well and please e-mail me (schaefer@gwu.edu). You may post a comment if you want, but e-mail is best.

I do have 99% access to the internet so I am more available and accessible.

Hope all is well

Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home